Information we collect
To complete Your order, we need to know Your personal information – such as Your name, last name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product from our shop that You are ordering.
How do we collect information from You
We obtain information about You when You use our Website, for example, when You contact with us about wooden products.
Why we need Your information
We need Your personal information for these aims:
- to complete Your order (example, take Your payments and also refunds and sending Your order updates);
- to provide customer service and answer to Your questions;
- to resolve disputes;
- to ensure that Your transactions on our Website are safe and secure;
- to protect this Website from spam, fraud and hacking. Example, when visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection;
- if necessary to comply with a legal and regulatory obligations and requirements or court order or in connection with a legal claim (example, as retaining information about Your purchases if required by tax law);
- other purposes, if You, our customer, are informed about it.
What we do with Your information
All the personal information we process is processed by us in the Latvia. No third parties have access (example,are third parties, which are mentioned in this Privacy Notice) to Your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
How long we keep Your data
We keep Your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide You with our services and as described in our Privacy Notice. We are required under Latvia tax law (for example, law “For accounting” etc) to keep Your personal information for a minimum of 5 years after which time it will be destroyed. However, we may also be required to retain this personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We don’t transfer personal information outside the EU.
- To be informed about what information we hold about You;
- To be informed about how your information is being used;
- To request to fix of inaccurate information or delete* information about you (in some cases);
- To get our answer in within the time, which is fixed in the law.
*We can delete Your personal information, unless it’s necessary to retain the data by law.
If you have any questions or requirements, please write us to the e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or in the contact form http://woofwoofwood.com/contact-us/
Information about our customers is very important to our business. We share Your personal information for very restricted reasons, as follows:
- Service providers. We use certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (for example, Latvian Post Office) or payment processors (for example, Paypal). We will share Your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, I may disclose Your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law;
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share Your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
This Website are not directed to children under the age of 18. When you register in our Website, leave a review, contact us or make any purchase in it, you confirm that you are 18 years old.
For purposes of General Data Protection Regulation We, SIA “WoofWoofWood”, are the data controller of Your personal information. If You have any questions or concerns, You may contact us at email@example.com